Bronx Personal Injury Lawyers Secure Maximum Compensation for Injured Victims
Our attorneys have a long and impressive track record of success
Our founder, Attorney Harry H. Lipsig, was well-known throughout New York City and the five boroughs. The Daily News described him as “the lawsuit king”. Attorney Lipsig secured hundreds of millions of dollars for clients during his prolific legal career, with a commitment to advocating for accident victims and obtaining fair compensation for their injuries. That legacy is the guiding principle for the Lipsig Law Firm’s work today.
Accidents happen and when they do, the injuries and long-term distress they cause to victims and families can be devastating. Our injury attorneys have seen the devastation accidents due to someone else’s negligence can cause and it is our commitment to justice and obtaining world-class case results that is the foundation of our law firm.
- Staunch Advocates – Personal injury representation is our passion. If you have been injured in an accident or have lost a loved one at the hands of someone else’s negligence or reckless behavior, you want a firm to represent you that is as passionate about your case as you are. We have the knowledge, experience and legal savvy to deliver the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Recognized for Success – For decades, our firm has been nationally recognized by top legal publications & leading news organizations for our outstanding achievement in personal injury law.
- Record-Setting Verdicts – Our personal injury law firm was recognized for several outstanding verdicts awarded to our clients. A $20 million dollar verdict for a client who was struck by a bus. This verdict was recognized and documented as the 5th largest in history by the New York Law Journal Verdicts & Settlements Hall of Fame. We were also awarded two placements in New York’s Top Verdicts of 2017 for outstanding verdicts.
When it comes to results, we deliver. Some of our many verdicts and settlements in The Bronx alone include:
- $7,000,000 For a 37 yr. old man who tripped and fell on a cracked sidewalk and fractured his ankle.
- $2,700,000 Awarded to a 28 yr. old Bronx man who lost both legs when struck by a speeding train.
- $2,375,000 For the lead poisoning of a 2 year old child that led to serious cognitive, learning and developmental delays.
- $2,050,000 Awarded to a 46 yr. old woman who fell into a hole that was not properly marked at a construction site and injured her ankle and knee.
- $1,900,000 A 21 yr. old Bronx man received $1.9 Million after suffering multiple fractures to his leg and ankle after he was struck by a New York City-owned vehicle while walking.
- $1,150,000 For a 44 yr. old Bronx woman who sustained multiple fractures of her right arm and had to endure extensive surgery when a scaffold fell on top of her.
Verdicts and Settlements
FROM LUXURY APARTMENT
What types of personal injury cases do we handle?
At the Lipsig Law Firm our Bronx attorneys represent clients who have suffered injury due to another person’s negligence. We provide comprehensive legal services for a wide range of accidents including – but not limited to – the following:
- Construction Accidents
- Ladder Falls
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Taxi Accidents
- Forklift Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Uber Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Demolition Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Subway Accidents
- MTA Accidents
- Electrocution / Electrical Hazards
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- DUI/DWI Accident
- Elevator Accidents
- Escalator Accidents
- Explosion Accidents
Our attorneys bring a combined 80 years of proven trial experience to every client's case. Over the course of our careers, we've secured more than $800 million in compensation for people injured due to the negligence of others, achievements recognized by numerous awards and commendations.
Click Here To Learn More Construction Accidents
Click Here To Learn More Auto Accidents
Click Here To Learn More
What is personal injury law?
Personal injury law was designed to protect individuals that have been injured because someone else behaved irresponsibly. Negligence is at the heart of a personal injury claim and it must be proven that another person’s reckless actions caused the accident that resulted in injury. While many accident victims have no doubt that someone else is to blame for their injuries, holding another person legally responsible is not an easy task. In most cases, the negligent party will argue that you share some – if not all – of the responsibility for the accident. At the Lipsig Law Firm, our experienced personal injury team anticipates and prepares for this type of response, skillfully and strategically presenting your case with a track record of success in recovering fair compensation for your injuries. If you or a loved one has been in an accident that was caused -- in part or in full -- by another person’s negligent behavior, you have the foundation for a personal injury claim.
What are compensatory damages?
In personal injury cases , the injured victim files a claim for compensatory damages. Compensatory damages are designed to compensate the victim for their losses and to restore the victim to the position they were in before the accident occurred. Compensatory damages may include medical bills, lost wages, lost vacation time or earned sick time, pain, and suffering. The value of some losses are measureable, such as medical bills; for other losses, such as pain and suffering, the value must be estimated.
What to you if you have suffered a personal injury
If you have suffered an injury due to another person’s negligence, the first thing to do is to understand your rights under the law. It is not uncommon in the aftermath of an accident for an insurance company to reach out to the injured victim directly to ask questions regarding your injuries, discuss your case, or offer a settlement. Do not participate in these conversations. While an offer of monetary compensation may be tempting, keep in mind that insurance companies act in their best interests – not yours – and any settlement they initially offer is often not the compensation you deserve. Instead, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your case and explore your options.
Get the compensation you deserve for your injuries
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Get just compensation for your injuries. The dedicated personal injury team at the Lipsig Law Firm in the Bronx works tirelessly on your behalf to recover the compensatory damages required for you to recover and get your life back on track. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, so you pay nothing until we successfully win your case. We have two very convenient locations to serve you at 40 Fulton Street, New York, NY 10038 (Main) and our Brooklyn Office at 823 56th St. 6th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11220. Contact us by phone at 212-285-3300 or contact us online for a free, confidential consultation.
Personal Injury Law Firm
With A Rich History
AND A LEGACY OF SUCCESS
Click Here To Learn More
"The King Of Torts"